11.23.2009

Jude {9.9.09}

Through a twist of events, I was attending her 15th birthday party even though we'd merely briefly met a few days prior. When she opened her gifts to reveal the newest craze in perfume, "Tommy Girl" and a bunch of cute clothes, I knew we were going to be great friends! Yes, I do judge a girl's personality by her clothes and the perfume she wears! Don't laugh, you do it too! Elizabeth and I did hit it off that day, despite the fact that I crashed her birthday party. We have now traveled many miles of our life roads together, and each milestone that comes has been hidden in my heart's keepsake box of memories. She was a bridesmaid in my wedding in 2003; then her wedding 2 years ago was one of the most original and beautiful weddings I've been to... not a detail overlooked! This September, Liz and her husband Andrew welcomed what is probably one of the biggest milestones in life can bring... a BABY! Jude Martin was a few days late, but only because he chose to make his appearance on one of the coolest dates around these days... 9.9.9!

When little Jude was 3 weeks old I spent some time with him and his beautiful mommy... what a sweet thing it is to hang out with such a tiny person! It was so special for me to watch my friend, no longer the cute 15 year old but now a beautiful mother, whisper sweet things in her small son's ear, hush his little cries, and look at him as only a mother could!

Li'l Jude did a fantastic job modeling for these pictures - I hope you enjoy them, because he worked it hard! :)





















ln~

No comments:

Post a Comment