3.28.2008

Mother's Day Special


As I observe my tummy expand yet more and more with each passing day, I am made poignantly aware of Mother's Day this year. We all have a Mommy who loved us enough to endure nine months of blimp-like state, not to mention conquering D-Day. After all that, they still loved us enough to take care of our helpless little infant state, changing diaper after diaper and losing countless hours of sleep... sacrificing all just for us.

For someone who has given so much, a day dedicated in their honor is worth the notice. I am grateful to my own amazing mother, who not only birthed and raised me, but more importantly loves me. More astounding is that she has repeated the process successfully a whole NINE times! :)
In honor of Mothers everywhere, I am offering 25% off on all portrait sessions from now until April 15th (session must take place by then, so that we have time to process and deliver the portraits before Mother's Day). If you would like to give your mother something special that will last, e-mail me at: LNphotography @ juno.com (no spaces between the words) for more information and to set up your session!

~len

No comments:

Post a Comment