3.25.2008

Laura: Senior 2008



The warm spring afternoon shone with joy this past Friday as I met up with Laura V and her girlfriend who came to be my assistant, and moral support for Laura. I finally got to do a session in a location I've been wanting to shoot for quite awhile now since Laura wanted an urban feel to her senior photos; with her beautiful looks, great flair for style, not to mention the perfect lighting, we ended up spending twice the amount of time we'd planned! It was all worth it though, as most of my favorite images from the entire session came from the last 20 minutes! I love it when everything dances together so smoothly and comes out better than I'd dare hope for. It's like eating off a silver spoon in moments like these, and getting to share it with someone else!








~len

No comments:

Post a Comment