11.17.2008

Autumn Happenings


My little man turned 4 months old on Sunday! We spent the previous 3 days immersed in doing student/family portraits for my husband's martial arts school, New Man's Karate, so we jumped in a few times to get these images.

Life with three kids has been a change, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. William has been the easiest baby - yet again defying his father's precedent! Scott's mother says he cried from the day he was born 'til the day he went to Kindergarten, some due to colic as a baby. I breath a sigh of relief and gratefulness whenever I remember her words, that my three have been such angels by comparison!

Autumn 2008 has been a lovely time for us, and the weather has been absolutely scrumptious. The blessings that the Lord has given me in so many ways never ceases to astound me. A healthy, happy, loving little (and extended) family is not to be taken lightly. Scott and I are now at 5.5 years and are as happy as ever, if not more. A business that continues to provide our needs is also a blessing in this current economy. I continue to be reminded of that verse that speaks of how if the Lord even cares for the sparrows, how much more we are! Not one hair on our heads can be harmed without the Lord knowing and caring. It makes my outlook on the economy less stressful and filled with peace, knowing that we are loved so much.

I have a bunch of photos backing up that I've been meaning to post on here... I'll try to catch up in the next few days, so be sure to check back soon! :)








1 comment:

  1. These are so much fun!
    Congratulations again!
    You guys look great

    ReplyDelete